Atlas Welding Company was established in 1948 by George W. Page Jr. to serve the forging industry in Jackson, Michigan. As a family owned and operated business, Atlas has continued to specialize in salvage welding for its customers. The company moved to its current location, 1503 E. High Street, in 1967 and began to expand its customer base. Bill Page, manager and owner since 1990, served several customers including Lefere Forge, Federal Forge, Drop Forge, Satellite Systems and Satellites Unlimited. Today, Atlas prides itself on customer service, quality production, and efficiency.